While the wine slowly matures, the winery (150 m2) offers a serene space in the middle of the city where you can easily retreat with one ore more colleagues. A beautiful space for meetings, workshops and presentations, which take place regularly. So far, we’ve welcomed the following companies at Chateau: Accenture, Sonos, Dura Vermeer, Bloomon, Deutsche Telekom and Dutch Digital Agencies. We have a premium film projector with a superb screen and audio. The Winery accommodates groups of up to approximately 40 people.
Chateau has a second meeting room for smaller groups called ‘the boardroom’. It looks out over our village square and an be used for groups up to 15 people. The original board room from the former Stork factory is about 70m2 and is your perfect setting for meetings and brainstorm sessions.
The Winery is a unique meeting place, available from Monday to Sunday.
Prices excluding VAT.
- €350 rent per half-day (09:00 – 13:00 / 13:30 – 17:30)
- €550 rent per full day (2 half days)
- €500 rent per evening (till 23:00 /host is required)
- €250 rent per half-day (09:00 – 13:00 / 13:30 – 17:30)
- €400 rent per full day (2 half days)
- €350 rent per evening (till 23:00 /host is required)
- €7.50 coffee per half-day per person
- €12.50 coffee per full day per person
- €17.50 lunch per person
- €100,- host plus cleaning fee per half-day (09:00 – 13:00 / 13:30 – 17:30)
- €200,- host plus cleaning fee per full day (2 half days)
- €200,- host plus cleaning fee per evening or per half-day in the weekends
The following is included in the price:
- Use of the film projector and sound system (Winery)
- Use of a television (Boardroom)
- Chairs and / or tables
““The ideal place to transform a corporate culture into a culture of collaboration.””Afzal Mangal -head of IoT T-Mobile
Do you want to use the Winery in the weekend? Are you looking for a space for corporate events or are you organizing a dinner to celebrate life with your friends? Let us know and we’ll create a unique plan to make your event a success. Our house is your house when you come to The Winery. We’re also open to more regular collaborations: are you looking for a space for weekly sessions, monthly meetings, etc. Contact us for a tailor-made quotation.